Data Analyst | Technical Writer
I interpret the story behind the numbers and build data visualisations with the goal of optimising new and existing features – currently in Digital Product Development at Kiwibank.
I aim to make data and technology more accessible by writing beginner-friendly articles for budding AWS and data enthusiasts, particularly those who are new in the tech sector. You can find my writing here and on Dev.to where I’m a distinguished author and support the data community as a moderator.
An AWS Certified Cloud Practioner, I am one of AWS’s very first Data Heroes who represent a community of developers, IT leaders, and educators with a shared passion for analytics and database technologies.
Recent community contributions
- Code Newbie Community writer of the month
- AWS Community Day AU/NZ 2020 host
- Sydney Data Engineering meetup speaker
Recent guest posts
- New features for data analysts in Amazon Redshift
- Modernising with AWS
- AWS re:Invent 2019: Know before you go
- Data democratisation and modern data management
- Soft questions in a data analyst interview