Business Intelligence Consultant
In my role at Kiwibank, I interpret data and work on data visualisations with the aim of improving existing and new digital product features.
As a data and technology enthusiast, my goal is to make technology and data more accessible to beginners, particularly those new to the tech world. In addition to my writing here, you can find me on Dev.to, where I am a distinguished author and participate in the data community as a moderator.
I am a certified AWS Cloud Practitioner and one of AWS’s very first Data Heroes, which represents the skills of developers, IT experts, and educators with a passion for analytics and database technologies.
Recent community contributions
- DataEngBytes conference 2021 organiser
- AWS AU/NZ Community Day 2020 organiser and co-host
- Sydney Data Engineering meetup speaker
Recent guest posts
- New features for data analysts in Amazon Redshift
- Modernising with AWS
- AWS re:Invent 2019: Know before you go
- Data democratisation and modern data management
- Developer Avocados newsletter
- Thought leaders and trailblazers
- The Elastic Guru newsletter
- SF Data Weekly newsletter
- Last Week in AWS newsletter 127, 128, 129, 130, 183
- Hashnode must-read articles edition 9, 13